Saturday, November 28, 2020

The King’s dream, I am risen! I am with you!


I am risen! I am alive! I am with you!

Pastor HJ Sean Moon

November 1, 2020

Pastor Sean starts by explaining about the beautiful decorations on the newly finished pagoda near the True Parents’ Memorial

There is a prophecy that said that Christ would be what? The Lion of Judah! Therefore, we have the beautiful Lion of Judah with a beautiful crown as the King and Priest of all the kings and priests of the Kingdom of God; so, that beautiful symbology is there as well. True Father also designated the rose and the white lily as the flowers of the Kingdom of God. Of course, this has biblical roots because Christ is referred to the Rose of Sharon or the Lily in the Valley.

Amen!

All those beautiful themes are intertwined in the beautiful painstaking decorations. I mean you will see the level of details will make your jaw drop. It is stunning, stunning, stunning, stunning! So, the Dancheong team has worked very hard, and they're doing this as their prayer, their 21- day condition. We'll all be able to go see that today, and congratulate them, both the architectural team with Master Jeon Sang Cheol and Shin Pal, Shin Joon, Shin Deuk and Brandon who were part of the architectural construction team, and of course all the other young people that were involved in the artisan team or the art team.

This is amazing because, they are using the talents God gave them. Not for the glorification of their own artistry but they're working together, on a team for a higher purpose and a more beautiful purpose; i.e. trying to give glory to God, and depict the beautiful symbol of the Rod of Iron, and the beautiful architectural piece, that of course we want to offer up to God today. So, look forward to that! That is at three o'clock. We will be heading over there to offer that up.

My goodness! Talking about celestial and wonderful things!

I had a tremendous vision last night, tremendous dream and vision!

Do you know the difference between dreams and vision?

Now we will see in 1 Samuel chapter 28 the importance of dreams and visions, and how God gives visions and dreams to his prophets etc.

Ji Hye Nim’s dream and True Mother Kang

It is interesting! I come in this morning and Kook Jin-Hyung is there at the table, and he said, “Hey! My wife - my sister-in-law Ji Hye Nim - had a dream last night.” I said, “Really? What was her dream about?”

Therefore, he starts telling me her dream: she was in a room, and True Father was there, and True Father’s throne was there. True Mother’s throne was there too, and Han Hak Ja tried to sit in the True Mother’s throne; she tried to sit there. So, Ji Hye Nim was like, “Uh, I don't think you can sit there; that's not your seat!” She was angry and she's, “How dare you? I don't like your attitude!” and all that kind of stuff!

Then, True Mother Kang came in, and there were fireworks. And eventually, of course it was clear, that True Mother Kang is the rightful owner of the True Mother position. A woman who gave her life for Christ, never betrayed him to the last day of her living here on earth, 90 plus years as an evangelist preaching the Gospel into the world, and always basically living as a nun. She lived like a nun her whole life, right, and just a tremendous mother figure, that all of the Kingdom can look up-to.

Because she is somebody who did not worship herself as a goddess -which is of course idolatry and one of the greatest evil sins that we can commit. Remember that day, when she was blessed to True Father, she wrote in her bible- which we have- and I am paraphrasing, “How can a sinner like me receive such an honor and such a blessing?” This was the attitude of our True Mother!

So, you talk about a godly woman! You talk about a woman who has totally negated herself and given herself to Christ! This is the attitude (?) of a true bride of Christ, and we honor her as True Mother. What a great example!

Praise the Lord Almighty!

The King’s dream

We know from the Principle that when the 4-position foundation, is established again, then the family can be free, even in the spirit world. So True Father and True Mother position are now established, and of course the unity between Cain and Abel, and the unity with the Father, and of course the unity of the Mother position now are all established. So, there is tremendous power in the spirit.

But not only that! So that was Ji Hye Nim's dream. I thought, “Wow! That is interesting! That is an interesting dream, because it was directly about True Father. So, I told him my dream.

I said, “I had a tremendous dream, and it was not only a dream; it was like a vision because I was in it. You know what I mean? When you are in it, you receive a powerful vision; you are like in the dream, and I was in there. And, it almost took me back to when Father passed from his physical body.

I was with True Father in a big casket- it was about the size of a van, I would say, but made out of wood, plywood or something- a big casket. I am in there and True Father is laying down right beside me. So I’m sitting down on the ground, kind of like squatting in the corner and he's laying down here, and his body has gone through the natural process of rigor mortis, and has become stiff and things like that, which is normal; that's natural.

So, I’m sitting there and we are on our way and Kook Jin-Hyung is there somewhere in the background. I did not know exactly where he was but I know he was around there because I heard him later come into the dream. So, we're on our way to the Won Jeon, which is the burial final resting place in the physical world for our True Father.

So, we're on our way in this van- casket kind of thing, and we're moving. So it's very quiet and we're just moving to get to this Won Jeon or the burial place. As we are going along, all of a sudden I hear, “Whoa! ha! ha!” I look up, and True Father is standing up in his bed, and you are talking about all the hard flesh has become soft.

The first thing I am thinking in my head is, “he is risen! He is risen! All I could say was, “hallelujah! Hallelujah!” I was just sitting there just saying, ”Hallelujah!” I am there just praising God, saying, “He is risen! He is risen!” Then I hear Kook Jin-Hyung in the back and I say, “Look, Father is risen!”

What a tremendous dream! I knew that Father was telling me, “I am with you my son, and I am alive! Do not let people say I am dead. There are those who think I’m dead but I am alive, and I am risen, and I am with you!” So powerful! So powerful! So I think my dream kind of trumps Ji Hye Nim’s dream, but that's okay!!! God is good! What can I say?

Amazing! Amazing!

See the Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Do not be ashamed of your rights

Do not be ashamed of your rights, which you received from Father. Second King of Cheon Il Guk - Rev. Hyung Jin Sean Moon Sunday Ser...

Popular Posts